Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Zoo Lights

On Saturday we went and played at the park (sad I didn't take any pictures) and helped Ash with a photo shoot! (thanks again, it was a lot of fun!) Later that night we all went to zoo lights.
Here's all of the cousins plus Miley and Harris! Their Mom has been friends with Ashlee since they were little kids and now they live in our ward! Ella's in primary with them and was so happy that her friends got to come along!
I thought it was SO adorable that Jack loved being on Ryan's shoulders and kept trying to pull leaves off the trees as they walked along! He's really turned into a Daddy's boy! They are best buds!

Basically zoo lights are just Christmas lights on the tree's throughout the park. We never were able to actually see any animals except one zebra and an elephant. It was still fun to be outside and walking around. I couldn't believe it, it was actually COLD! Grandma bought Ella these light up bunny ears so that we could see where she was. Miley got some rockin light up glasses and Harris got a flower that would light up!Thanks again everyone! We had such a fun weekend with you all!
Happy Thanksgiving!


Now........ Christmas!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love the EARS!! I want some!!

Ashlee said...

We had so much fun with you guys!! I wished we lived closer and could see you guys more!!! I loved that ELLA got a pedicure! So fun for her! I loved going to Twilight too, I'm dying to go and see it again!!! Hope you guys have a good Christmas! P.S. I'm stealing some of these collages off of your blog...I'm too lazy to make my own (actually too busy and I'm so out of the blogging thing lately!)

Heather Ballard said...

Hey Rachel,
I was wondering if we could get your address for a C-mas card. You can send it to my e-mail:
harmheat@yahoo.com

Mary & Kevin said...

Aw i miss you guys sooo much. your kids are getting so big! oh and you can have the snow here.....trust me, you'd get sick of it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...