Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jackson's First Birthday

My baby is one year old! (well, he was on November 26th, but we were gone for Thanksgiving- more to come!) Jack is our miracle baby. After Ella we had two miscarriages. It was terrible. There was a time when we thought we would never be able to have another baby. Then after a year of trying without anything we finally got pregnant again. The doctors told us not to get our hopes up, that it probably wasn't going to make it. Again, things did not look good. But over the weeks he grew stronger and stronger. I bawled at the ultrasound overcome with worry and concern. Everything looked perfect. A BOY! However it wasn't until that moment when Jack was placed into my arms that I could believe that he was going to be ok. That was one of the greatest moments of my life. Looking back through his pictures I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He's such a blessing in our lives! We love our Jack Jack and can't imagine life without him. Even now as he's climbing all over me and making it extremely hard to type I wouldn't change anything about him. He's perfect and I'm so blessed that he's mine.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I love my Jack Jack. He is such a sweet boy, Rachel. I can't believe that he's already a year old! :)

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

we love jack too and are so glad that he is here! :)

Tiffany Robinson said...

Adilyn loves baby gack gack! She still talks about him all the time.
I am so happy that he made it here to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...