Friday, December 19, 2008

Jiggle Jog

Ella's kindergarten class had there last day of school before winter break! They had a fun party called a Jiggle Jog! {It's just dancing on the basketball courts and then a jog around the field.}
Jack was perfect! He just sat and danced in his chair!
Ella is delightful! She was so happy jumping and dancing around! They did the hokey poky and the chicken dance!

And their off! Everyone ran the first lap but only three kids kept going for the second and final lap. Ella and two little boys! The teacher always tells me how she's such a little tom boy!

On the home stretch! And she WON! She was the fastest one after the two laps! Yeah Ella!

The car pool gals!
Dylin, Ava, Ella and Faylee

SANTA! Ella has seen Santa so many times this year! She always tells him that she wants a doll! I hope that Polly pocket counts!
I'm SO excited that my little lady is going to get to stay at home with me for two whole weeks! I miss her everyday when she's at school and can't wait for her to get home! We're having movie night every night, making a million cookies and going for a bike ride everyday! I LOVE winter break!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

You are so lucky you can still do things outdoors. I feel so stuck!! You are awesome to go to everything Ella does. You are a great support!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...