Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas in Arizona

I've been feeling kind of sad about having a Christmas without snow. I didn't grow up with snow, in fact I don't remember seeing snow until I was 12 years old. But after living in Wisconsin and Utah it's just not Christmas without snow. The only thing that makes up for it- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! Almost every house has lights outside!
After a fun night of hanging out with some friends Ryan and I took Ella around the neighborhood to see all of the different light displays. Some of them were crazy! (sorry if any of these pictures are of your house, it's only because you're so super cool!)
Ella loved so many, she wished she could have her picture taken with everything!I think that one of the highlights for her was that Ryan and I let her stand up through the sun roof!
The best one- a Santa that really moved and had music! Ella thought he was pretty awesome!
Maybe a little tiny bit scary too.
This is how Jack enjoyed the evening.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That is the best. We haven't done our outdoor lights. By the time John gets home it is too cold and dark.

Ashlee said...

So fun! Christmas is a little different in the desert, but I think I can get used to it!

Dave and Courtney said...

My little Andalyn is LOVING this time of year. She loves the lights too! We spend the evening on Thursay looking at lights...I'm lame and didn't take any pictures though. :)
Merry Christmas!!

Katrina said...

I know, love the Christmas lights. Who were these super cool friends you hung out with?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...