Wednesday, December 3, 2008

BIG Boy

Why can't he always sleep in his bed like this. Yes, he's still pretty much sleeping with us. I can only get him in his crib when he's totally knocked out.


Before Jack was born I had a feeling, a feeling that he was going to be a terror. A little man sent here to teach me patience. I was right. He's such a little stinker! His new favorite thing is trying to figure out how to climb on everything- the back of the couch, the fridge and the kitchen counter!



2 comments:

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

ahh crazy boy! I love your furniture, I bet it feels good to have it in your house again!

Tiffany Robinson said...

that is so funny...I thought he was on his knees until I clicked on it larger. LOL HA! All new furniture to play with and stuff to get into oh yeah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...