Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ghost Town


Ryan and Ella LOVE going to the ghost town. After we took our pictures we though, why not!?They really could hang out there all day together.

This time they had a little gun fight show. When I say little I mean little. It lasted all of 15 seconds! Hahahahahah! Ella didn't care, she still thought it was way fun!Ella got to pose with one of the rough and tough cowboys!

Ella was so excited to climb these stairs! Oh boy! I'm glad that she didn't know what it was.



This time Ryan and Ella went on the train ride! It was kind of chilly and windy so Jack and I stayed back and hung out in the car.
Everyone was tired after our long day! Two sleeping children, one sexy husband!

3 comments:

Our fun family said...

cute! I love all the pics! It is so snowy here and I can't wait to get there!

Andrea said...

Your pictures always look amazing. Your kids are such adorable props. I don't usually comment, but I am feeling a little jealous and sad because we didn't even do a Christmas card this year, because we didn't have a good family picture.

Can you please come to Las Vegas and take our pictures?

Kristen said...

We've been to that Ghost Town. My kids thought is was so fun! Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...