Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Friday

Since Ella didn't have school we decided to stick around and hang out with Grandma, Ashlee and the little ones while the Dad's went golfing. (Ryan couldn't he had to work) We all went and got pedicures- even Ella! It was her first time and she was VERY excited! The ladies who worked there were so nice, they even held Jack for me! I thought it was so cute- I handed Ella a magazine to look at while they worked on her toes, but when we were all done and she gave it back I realised that she hadn't ever turned the page! She was having too much fun giggling and talking to everyone! She's so sweet! My little princess!


After we headed out to a little diner! We did do a little shopping. Did you all know that Mervyn's is going out of business, some of them have everything marked 5.99 or less! Yippee!
Later that night we FINALLY went and saw TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was SOOOO EXCITED! I have to admit that my expectations were quite low. I had heard lots of not so good things about it. However I did like it, as long as I didn't think about how cheesy it was. HOLY COW, I had seen interviews with the guy who plays Edward and I thought that he was such a goober- All until I saw him in the movie- he's so HOT! I really would kiss him! (sorry Ry!) He was the best part of the movie! I want to see it again. This time maybe without Jack. He made it a LOT harder to concentrate. Thanks Ashlee and Melissa, it was a lot of fun! (Ryan was there, he just would let me take a picture!)

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

So much fun...I am so jealous you got to go without me.

Mary & Kevin said...

Oh my gosh, thats so cute rachel! ella is so funny :) i wish we lived closer..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...