Friday, December 5, 2008

This week at the Bailey's.....

So we finally got around to putting our tree up, well we did last Sunday night. Ella had been counting down the days until she could decorate the tree. It seriously looks so pathetic though. Looks like we need a new tree skirt. Yeah, bad! You can see that we didn't put any ornaments on the bottom half. Jack Jack is still able to find some to pull off though. I am having a hard time realising that it's REALLY almost Christmas. This whole no snow thing is kind of throwing me for a loop. We all wore shorts and tee shirts today.


What do the Bailey children do in the morning- this.
I was always so worried if they were going to be able to be best buddies with the big age gap. I had nothing to worry about. These guys love each other so much! Even when Ella locks him out of her room and even when Jack bites her.. hard. Yeah, anyone have any great ideas on what to do about biting, it's getting pretty bad.



This afternoon since it was 75 degrees outside the kids and I went and played on the grass in front of our house. I know that every Mom says this about her own kids, but really, really could there ever be cuter kids. I think not!



Ella has seen me take SO many pictures, especially lately that she wanted to get in on some of the action. Not too bad sissy! (she was so excited at the thought of me posting the picture that she took!)

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

don't worry there is NO snow here in UTAH either. But plenty COLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...