Sunday, November 17, 2013

Primary Program

This morning was our wards primary program!
I couldn't think of a better time to whip out the Christmas clothes!
I love holidays so much, especially if that means having coordinating outfits.



The perks of living close to family is that they came come for special things like this. 
Mom, Dad, Anna, Neinah, Francesca and Gabriel were all able to come and support the kids.
Ella and Jack did great on their speaking parts. An especially exciting thing for Jack, since last year he just stood there refusing to say anything.
Of course Lilly was sad that she couldn't participate..
Even I had to get up and sing with all of the other primary teachers.
Which was terrible.
Overall is was such a great day and I'm so proud of my sweet kids!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...