Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lilly's Best Friend

Best friends need matching swimming suits!

Lilly LOVES Camille. She's the little girl who lives across the street.
Lilly is only 20 months and Camille just turned 4.
Age doesn't matter with these girls. They love each other and play together everyday.

Camille was out of town for a whole week. Lilly was so lonely.
When I saw that their families car was back I said- looks like Camille's back.
Lilly started screaming and wiggling to get out of my arms.
She yelled "amille, amille!" as she ran across the street and knocked on the door until Camille came out!
 

Sometimes I don't know what I would do without Camille! Except at church..... We can't sit anywhere near Camille's family, because if we do then Lilly will scream "AMILLE!" and just want to sit with her best friend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...