Monday, May 13, 2013

First HOT Day

I LOVE summer, especially here in Utah.
It gets hot, but not too hot!
I love the kids being out of school, becoming more relaxed in our schedule, Barbeques, playing outside and swimming. (plus if its summer that means its almost baby time!)
I wanted to have a little party- like last year- on the last day of school. 
 *
However, this year the last day of school Ryan and I will be on a much needed little vacation- without the kids!
It's been a bit of a rough month for me. I had been feeling weird pain off and on and the doctors and hospital couldn't figure it out. Turns out, after yet another horrible trip to emergency I had kidney stones and infection. This week it finally seems like things are getting better and that I'm coming out of a horrible cloud that's been hanging over me. So many things I was chalking up as pregnancy symptoms are now gone. I can sleep on my right side now! I'm so ready for summer and for this baby to get here!
*
It hit over 90 degrees so I decided we should have our little party early.
The kids came home from school to some treats, new towels and water bottles.

This time it was hot enough that the hose water felt nice and refreshing.
I LOVE Lilly's new suit.
Sadly she had an "accident" and we had to wash it out.
Fun stuff....
The splash pad and pools open soon, we can't wait!!! We are SO ready for summer!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...