Friday, March 5, 2010

Today 1st grader, tomorrow- model


So the other day I found this jacket on clearance at old navy, I thought it was so cute that I had to get it.. and save it for this fall/winter of course.
But Ella saw it in her closet and just loved it so much.
It's kind of chilly enough for her to wear a light jacket in the mornings still.
So I let her wear it, you can see it doesn't fit, we had to roll up the sleeves three times!
She didn't care. She thought she looked pretty cute, cute enough to warrant some pictures.
She's such a HAM!
My sweet Belly-bug!
Can't you just see her in the sears catalog or something in these last two shots?

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It's so nice you can get her to do so many different faces that actually look good. Avorie has the same fake smile.

Karla Lewis said...

I LOVE her many faces!!

Melissa said...

Cute!! Yes she looks like she belongs in the sears catalog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...