Sunday, March 28, 2010

Randomness

This week we were just trying to get back into the swing of things.
Spring break really threw all of us off.
But I HAVE been taking a bunch of pictures.
{trying to get something I really love to hang on my wall}
So more to come... I need your advice.

But for now... I thought these were all funny.

Why I think that Jack is so weird.

1. both feet in holes punches. {good thing he never pushed them down, if he did he would have two perfect holes in each foot}

2. Still in his Jammies at noon. Oh wait, that's my fault.

3. Wearing a golf glove. That's where that was!

4. His FACE!

5. Holding a screwdriver. Was that for protection?

6. Sitting in a doll chair and he fits.

7. That he's in the closet in general. I have no idea what he was doing in there really or why he thought that made a fun hideout!




The last couple of days of spring break Ella really enjoyed helping me with some fun projects- like the pillow and tissue flowers! We thought they turned out so cute.

It sure was sad to say goodbye to my BellyBug when she had to go back to school.

She's doing so great, on the home stretch for summer! I can't wait!

We have so many fun things planned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...