Friday, March 12, 2010

This week at the Bailey's...

Today marks the start of SPRING BREAK!
I'm not one of those Mom's who dreads breaks from school with their kids, I look forward to it as much as Ella does!
{poor Ella scratched her head last night}

{she wanted me to take a picture of her with her little toy cat and friend at school gave her in a trade}

This is how my week started though...
I was making some little stuffed lambs for Ella for Easter {didn't turn out quite like I had hoped} and was using rice to weight down the bottoms.
Well Jack decided that he was going to help me.


Thankfully I was able to get all of the rice out of my machine!



The other night I couldn't find Jack- he wasn't in his bed!
I started freaking out, until I went into Ella's room and there he was.
Cuddled up with his sissy.
He loves her more then anything in the world, even more then his mama and dadda sometimes!
He misses her so much while she's at school, he asks me over and over throughout the day "go get Ella?"
He's lonely, anyone want to start a playgroup or know of one!?



Saturday morning the kids had fun putting on a puppet show for me!


A couple of days ago I couldn't find Jack anywhere.
I looked everywhere, I was starting to go into panic mode when I came out of my closet and heard a little laugh.
He was hiding behind all of the big pillows on my bed!


Little stinker!

Last night we had some friends over for marshmallow roasting!

Jack was so good. He just hung out most of the time, just watching.
When he did roast a marshmallow he concentrated super hard and actually did a great job, until right at the end, when it caught on fire.


I should have taken more pictures!
Thank you Scott's and Jones' we had such a blast with all of you guys!!
We have to have a game night SOON!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Finally Ella with a Fake so Fake smile. Jack that little stinker, glad you got out all that rice. I can't wait for our turn to have roasted marshmellows at your house.

[M] said...

Glad to see my boys aren't the only ones that make messes:)Jack is welcome to play at our house any time!

(this is mary ann s.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...