Friday, March 5, 2010

Some of his favorite things

Jack does not like clothes.
He never has.
Lately it's become even worse.
All winter no matter how chilly it is, he doesn't like to wear anything.
He's figured out that he can keep warm by playing in the sunlight coming though his window.
It's adorable!
I told him we should get some clothes on him, he ran and pretended to go to sleep. Yeah right.

He then decided that he wanted me to take pictures of every toy car he owns.
That would have taken days.. but I did take a couple.
*
He's such a sweet little man, even if he pulls my hair and makes me sew through my fingernail.

It hurts to type.

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I hope he grows out of it!!

Melissa said...

He is so funny! I have never met a kid that loves to be naked as much as he does!!! So smart about warming up in the sun tho!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...