Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Jack-Jack


Today, while working on the computer Jack came up to me with another one of his crazy outfits on. He's so into dressing himself lately.

He also was posing so goofy! I just said "say cheese" and these poses were what he came up with.

He's so silly! He was cracking me up!

Yesterday he saw Daddy getting ready for work and I guess Jack decided he wanted to do his hair too.

Jack used the entire container of hair jell.

It was NOT easy to get out.


Things have been crazy around here, although I can't really remember what those things are.

Just life I guess.

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I'm glad it's hair gel and not toothpaste! HA! :)

Sarah Reed said...

you should buy him cheap left over halloween costumes! they are $1.50 here at our walmart. My boys love it. they are getting 10 for christmas. helps my budget too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...