Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron

Sarah, Aaron and Me
Adam, Sarah, Me and Aaron
*
Today is my brother Aaron's birthday.
He's my little brother but he's been taller then me since he was 3.
He was a very naughty brother.
The kind that would hold you and the bottom of a sleeping bag and not let you out.
The kind that would tease you so bad that several times a day you would have to go taddle to Mom that he messed up EVERYTHING!
The kind of brother who walks into the already very loud kitchen and starts screaming at the top of his lungs, just to make things that much more stressful.
There were times that he was a good brother though, like when he would let us girls put make up on him or when he would play Barbies with us!
He was almost always happy, always in a good mood.
He has always loved Babies, he could hold a tiny baby for hours.


Now he's all grown up and a Husband and Daddy!
I'm so proud of you Bo, you've grown into such a great guy! I'm so proud to call you my brother.
Happy birthday little brother.
I love you Bobo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...