Saturday, November 28, 2009

Jackson's Birthday

Look at this hansom little guy!
Although he's not so little anymore. He's growing up.
He's really started talking now. He'll say just about anything that you ask him.
But a lot of it sounds the same.
He's defiantly hit the terrible twos!
{I think that I've said that more then once at this point}
I didn't know he could get into any more trouble, but it seems that everyday he's able to find something else to climb on, dump out of break.
He's a sweet boy thought too.
He is also so cuddly and loving. He gives the best hugs!
I love it when he says I love you mama!
He loves to sit with me and play with my hair.
I'm so lucky to have this big boy!

A couple of days before Jack's birthday we threw a little party for him!
{since his real birthday was on thanksgiving}

I didn't take very many pictures, SAD.
I was too busy chatting it up with our friends!
Jack picked his own cake. He really did. I would NEVER have picked a sesame street cake.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I HATE character things- clothing, toys and CAKE.
But he does love Elmo and it has a car on it.
So we got it for our little man.
He blew out his candles so well!
So well in fact that Ryan didn't have time to get the video camera,
we lit them and had him blow them out again.
I didn't get any pictures of him eating his cake, because he didn't really eat any.
I guess he's like his mama and would rather have something else, like pie. Yum!
His whole birthday was race car themed!
He LOVES LOVES LOVES cars
or anything that goes or that he thinks he might be able to drive.
Thank you to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful gifts!
Our baby is 2 years old!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...