Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is getting ready for Black Friday.
All of that turkey giving me the energy to get out there and get the good deals!
It all started on Thanksgiving night, 10pm headed over to toys r us. Waited in line alone for two hours. There were THOUSANDS of people waiting in line! Including two ladies behind me from Wisconsin! I was lucky ones who got everything that I wanted! Many people did not.
I got home thinking that I would have time to lay down for a little while, but when I went to set the alarm I realised that it was already time to go pick up Lauren!
Lauren and I helped each other navigate through the sea of people!
She got some great deals too.
The best thing that she found......
EDWARD!
I know what I want for Christmas now!
Hahahahahah!
Just kidding.
I stayed up ALL NIGHT. It was sooooooo worth it!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

you R crazy!!

The Bullards said...

I can't believe you did it!!! I Totally wimped out on that! And now I still have a ton of shopping left to do, and I won't get nearly the good deals you did - aren't you glad you did it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...