Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Day


For Family Home Evening we carved our pumpkin.

{It made it here all the way from Utah!}

Ella is fine with the guts, but Jack wouldn't touch them.



We also had some pumpkin pie and pumpkin cake!

Long Story

Poor Ella, she had a rough week last week. She got the FLU, not sure what kind, but it was pretty bad. She missed almost the whole week of school.
I however went into the doctor this week with strep throat as well, fun, I know. When the doctor saw Ella he thought he was seeing her, I said, no me. {although I could hardly talk at that point} He looked at me and said, but she's got a bad skin infection! WHAT!? She had had a runny nose and I knew that her nose was a little raw, but the doctor said he though it was infected. Sure enough, by the end of the day her nose was looking much, much worse! Good thing he had given us some special lotion for it. He also put her on an antibiotic. The FIRST ONE of her entire life! She's one healthy girl I tell ya! She actually was feeling a lot better by midweek, but her poor little nose looked so terrible! One time in the store another kid walked up to her and asked "what's wrong with your nose!?" Yeah, that's why she didn't go to school. She had been praying that it would go away before all of the fun halloween activities and it was!

Do you like our funny masks? We had a great family night! Yeah for Halloween fun!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

so fun! where did you find the masks. you are always doing something fun with the kids. I wish I lived there so you could rub some of that on me.

Ashlee said...

CUTE MASKS!!! So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...