Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swimming in January!?


Since yesterday was a holiday and Ella didn't have school and it just so happened to be Ryan's day off too we got to join Ryan's family in a BBQ and some swimming. Yes, you read right, swimming in January. Although the kids were the only ones brave enough to go in the none heated pool everyone enjoyed the hot tub. It's been so warm this week! It makes me remember how hot it was this summer. I'm not ready for winter to be over yet!

We also hung out inside playing Rock Band! Jack LOVES the drums! He's looking pretty cool! (Yes, he has a pacifier sometimes now. What kid all of a sudden likes passies when they are one year old? I hope that it's not a problem to get ride of someday!! I'm hoping it's just a faze as we are in the proses of stopping the whole nursing thing.)

5 comments:

Sarah Reed said...

ella looks just like you!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun! It was so nice there when I was there last week! Wish we could have been there to swim! Melissa and I wish you could've come this week!

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun!! Jack looks like a big boy with those drums. Pacifier is a good thing as long as he get rid of it by the age of 4. Great job on stop nursing. How about the crib is he in there all the time yet?

Aggieland Mom said...

Ugh, that's not fair. I'm freezing my toesies off out here in the frozen tundra! I can't believe you said you don't want winter to be over...rub it in a little more! =)

Jackson Family said...

I am so jealous that you can swim in January! Jack is getting so big! He is so cute! We wish you guys could be here for the 3rd as well we miss you! YOu need to come for a visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...