Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan

The birthday boy- 28 years old!

Ella was kind enough to take this picture of us. Hahahahaha! Can you tell it's like 10pm!? Such a bummer- Ry had to work and go to a late meeting on his birthday. He didn't get home until way after bedtime.

I let Ella stay up. Sissy, she loves her Daddy and he loves her. They have such a wonderful relationship. She helped me make his cake and even rapped some of his presents all by herself- NO help from me.

Ella and I made his favorite- spice cake! He loves it so much, that's what we had for our wedding cake! (Jack was already in bed!)
Ryan was so happy, even though it was just us. What he didn't know was the next day there was going to be a surprise!





1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love the picture of Ella and her daddy!! PERFECT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...