Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Already.....

.......Time for Lisa and the kids to go home.
Jack loved little Preston. Whenever Preston would cry Jack would get so concerned and have to see if Preston was ok. I hope these little guys grow up together like Ella and Paige, being best buddies!


Me, Jack, Jill, Preston and Lisa
Ella and Paige
Saying good bye. Me and Lisa.
I moved to Provo when I was 18. I moved into an apartment where I didn't know anyone. Then one day I saw a girl who lived right upstairs from me and I knew that I wanted to be her friend. Within a week of knowing each other we became roommates and hung out everyday. We lived together until we got married.
Now almost 8 years later we are still best friends. But Lisa is more then that to me, she's like my sister. I am so lucky to be her friend, she is such a good example to me and is always so supportive and positive!
I miss you already Lis!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

looks like you had a great time!! Wish I could have been there.

The Bullards said...

I love that picture of you & Lisa - you both look so pretty! She is great - you guys are really lucky to have a friendship like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...