Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

Ryan- Happy 28th Birthday!
Ryan (about a two months old) (about 1 year old)Brothers
Andre, Ryan and Elliott Elliott, Andre, Ryan and Danielle Elliott and Ryan
Ryan, Elliott and Andre











I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! I knew that I wanted to marry him on our second date! He charmed me with his sense of humor and his big heart. We have been together through thick and thin, I know that he loves me and would do anything for me. He's such a wonderful father to our children. There is nothing more important to him then to be a good father and husband. I LOVE YOU RYAN! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Hope you had a Great Birthday Party! Even if your good friend John wasn't there.

Shawn Stanley said...

What a stud! Happy Birthday!

Ginger Christensen said...

Wow! Little Jack looks just like Ryan's baby pictures. How cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...