Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ryan's Birthday Party!

It wasn't that it was a surprise, Ryan just didn't know about the party until he walked in the door.

I put together a "Ryan challenge" for the boys. Each team had to complete a list of silly things to win. Such as, hula hoop while kicking a soccer ball through some cones, three legged race, chug a HUGE cup of milk, feed each other pudding and much much more. It was hilarious, I was laughing so hard. Hardly any of the pictures I took turned out because I was laughing so hard and shaking the camera. Congratulations to Joseph and Justin for winning the race! Thanks to all the boys for being good sports!
I know I have said it before, but we have some of the best friends! They know Ryan all too well! (Fat cards- too funny!) Guys, your gifts were so nice! You're all awesome!

Ryan- I hope that you had a fantastic birthday! I could go on and on about all the things I love about you. But I don't need to, you already know them. I love you!


3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That looked like way to much fun! I wish we could have been there. These are the things that make me sad......

Sarah Reed said...

I feel like we always miss out on all the fun! move back to utah so i can visit more often.

The Bullards said...

I have not laughed that hard in so long!!!! It was really fun - thanks for inviting us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...