Saturday, January 31, 2009

Random Week

We have had one of those weeks that seem really busy, but then again I can't think of anything that we did. Until I looked at these pictures.
A few weeks ago Ella's class started learning about plants and how they grow. Here are some bean plants that they grew in class. Ella was so excited to plant them! Of course Jack-Jack had to get in on it too.


Jack has become such a great helper! He LOVES to MOP! He mops at least three times a day! He also loves to vacuum (with his very own mini one) and unload that dishwasher. I hope he's always this helpful!


On Ryan's last couple of days off he planned a family bike ride and picnic. Ella's getting more and more confident on her big girl bike. We are LOVING this Arizona winter!

Ryan also got Ella dressed for school and took this picture one of the days this week. I am so thankful for his help, although I don't think that a flowery top, grey shorts and brown shoes all go together. (I just told her that if anyone asked to tell them that Dad helped her get dressed)

COOKIES!

The Bullard family came over last night to have some pizza and play some games! I wanted to get more pictures (of little girls playing) but forgot. I guess I was having too much fun! These little guys were so cute just watching us while relaxing in these chairs.
We hope everyone had a great week!

5 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I am glad that Jack helps out. You need a break sometimes. Ella's bike looks so cute with the little training wheels on it.

The Bullards said...

Love that picture of Jack & Dillon - we had test time with you guys that night! Thank you!!!!

The Bullards said...

the BEST time!!! (oops!)

Karla Lewis said...

I love the picture of you guys on the bikes! And Rachel, as usual, your hair is darling! Did you just get it cut again? Very cute!

Ashlee said...

I love bike rides, we need to get a seat for the boys!! Use guys are such a cute little family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...