Friday, January 9, 2009

Muffin Man?


This is a conversation Ella had with a lady in line behind us at Old Navy-


Ella: Do you know the muffin man? (said very serious and in kind of a "valley girl" voice.)


Lady: uhhhh.... No.


Ella: My Dad said he lives on Jerry Lane. (again serious, valley girl)


Lady: Did you watch "Shrek" today?


Sometimes I wonder what planet Ella came from. Seriously, is this my child? What a goof. The lady just laughed and thought she was cute. (If you know of the Junie B. Jones books, then you know exactly how Ella is. Her teacher at school recomended them to us, it should be called Ella E. Bailey)

4 comments:

The Bullards said...

Love this picture of Ella!!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

I have said it before but I will say it again.... I love this little girls imagination! She has such wonderful stories and awesome creativity in the head.

Ashlee said...

Ella cracks me up!!! I still remember her telling me that her potato needed a band aid, that's when you lived in that little rental house in Provo! She is funny!

Karla Lewis said...

GREAT STORY!!! And yeah, I did laugh out loud, and there was no one around to hear me laugh! Also, adorable picture.
P.S. I thought it was something like Drewry Lane...have I had it wrong all this time? I really need to know because it is going to bug me until I do.
P.P.S You need to make sure to write all her funny stories on here they are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...