Friday, January 9, 2009

1 Year Check up

(Had to post this picture again, my sweet little man!)

A couple days ago I took Jack to his 1 year check up. He's perfectly healthy and still doing things far beyond what is age appropriate.

However...

Height- 30 1/2 inches (50%)

Weight- 18pounds 9oz (3%)

AHH! When I call him my little man, he's really my super itty-bitty tiny man! I SWEAR I feed him. He eats! I just don't know where it all goes. He must run it all off. Yes, run! He doesn't walk anymore, only runs. I don't think that there is anything he can't do anymore.

I don't want to jinks it, but he's just about done nursing! It's a good and bad thing and only thanks to Lisa's support. Also last night he slept in his crib until 3:30am- a Jack-Jack record! Wish me luck we can keep all of this up!

4 comments:

The Bullards said...

Cute little Jack Jack!!! Ava was always -5% in weight - she eventually caught up - so will your little man!!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

YEAH!! Good JoB on trying out the crib. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Ashlee said...

Go Jack Jack!!! He is so cute! Gavin was the same way, still is....skinny minny!!! Grady's going to pass both of them up! He is 19.5 pounds! See you tomorrow!

Ginger Christensen said...

What a cutie!! Some babies are just made little. My little Chance is only in the 2nd percentile. And I promise I feed him too. I have the same problem with the crib situation. Good luck with that! You'll get there. Kids grow up too fast, don't they?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...