Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ella & Dylin

This week was Gymbucks! Anyone who really knows me knows that I LOVE Gymboree! Ryan had the day off and came with me (while Ella was at school) to use my discount coupons. He even picked out this shirt for Ella. I'm so glad that Ryan is such a good Father and loves his children and wants the best for them. He always wants to be involved in what their doing- even picking out their clothes.
This week was parent teacher conference for Ella! Ryan and I were a little worried. Although she has made huge improvements since the first of the year we were still worried that she was still a little behind. However the teacher said that she's doing GREAT! (I'm so glad that Ryan was able to come too. He was much more worried then I was) Ms. Jacobson said that she loves having Ella in her class. That she's always positive, listens and has a great personality! It makes Ryan and I feel like we must be doing something right (or we are just extremely lucky) to have such a smart and wonderful good natured daughter! We are so blessed that she is ours.
Yesterday Ella's friend Dylin came over to play! They go to primary together and they are in the same kindergarten class. They played so well together! It's so wonderful that Ella has made some great friends here.

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Ella is so smart! I can't believe you both were worried. The girls look like the best of friends. Yeah for Gymboree!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...