Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn- kind of

This morning it was only 68 degrees! Holy cow, it was SO nice! It was too perfect a day to not go to the park. Ella roller skated there!
Yes, they are wearing sweatshirts. It was more windy then cold though.

Trying to throw.
It didn't make it very far.
Watching sissy and wishing that he could run faster.
My sweet girl.


We tried for a group shot. It was the best I could do.

It was so nice to have a day that felt like autumn- it is my favorite season. We STILL have to figure out what these kids are going to dress up as for Halloween! Any ideas?????



6 comments:

Our fun family said...

well I am missing our 68 degree weather, today it snowed! yes I think the high is in the upper 30's it's cold!

Katrina said...

I saw you out there and I wanted to come see you, but Gunnar & Kylie were sleeping. What a good mom. Oh yeah, you might be moving back to Utah, WHAT!?!

Tiffany Robinson said...

What a good MOM, you always do something fun to keep your kids entertained.

Jackson Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Jack is getting so big and Ella is so cute she looks like such a good big sister! Kaylee loves going to the park@

Dave and Courtney said...

I love this time of year!! As far as halloween costumes....check out old navy. they have great ones for like 15 bucks. Andalyn is going to be their white cat and Ryan is going to be the red dragon. They are very well made.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

I love Autumn! I am glad that you got to experience an Arizona Autumn for the first time! We may not have changing leaves but we don't have the snow! No matter how hot it gets you never have to shovel it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...