Sunday, September 28, 2008

{Tag... again}

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I got my braces off- FINALLY!
2. Got my drivers license!
3. My family and I moved to Beaver Dam.
4. I had just turned 16 and went on my first date with Joe.
5. We went back to visit family in California and I had hoped that I looked more grown up and cool since the last time everyone had seen me. I guess it worked because that's when I went on my first date.
5 Things I need to do today
1. Pay rent.
2. Clean the house- it's a disaster.
3. Video Jack walking- yes, he's really walking now!
4. Get a package ready to send to my Mom.
5. Call our property management company to see if our house in Utah is FINALLY rented out!
5 Things I love to snack on
1. Chocolate covered pretzels.
2. Home made nachos.
3. Vegetable crackers with cream cheese.
4. Black olives.
5. Fruit.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
(Really, that's not a lot of money and would be gone very fast.)
1. I would have Ryan take a year off from work so that he could go to school and finish his degree.
2. Pay off any debt
3. Build my dream house
4. Buy new cars
5. I don't think that there would be any money left but if there was I would SAVE for retirement and college for the children or invest.
5 Places I have lived
1.Sacramento California
2. Beaver Dam Wisconsin
3. Provo Utah
4. Park City Utah
5. Gilbert Arizona
(I have lived many more places)
5 Jobs I have had
1. Estee Lauder, Beaver Dam Wisconsin
2. Olive Garden, Modesto California
3. Jacintos, Provo Utah
4. Waikiki Beach Tanning salon, Provo Utah
5. Osmond General Store, Park City Utah
5 People I TAG
1. Lauren
2. Ashlee
3. My sister
4. Melissa

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

wow it is so good to learn something new about you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...