Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Pictures

Yeah! I was so excited that my awesome sister-in-law Ashlee sent me some pictures of when they were here in Phoenix!
This is baby Grady! He's so sweet, I don't think that I ever heard him make a sound! He's also so chubby and cuddly! I've always wanted a chubby baby, I'm crossing my fingers!
Grandpa Rick, Gavin and Ella having some dessert!
All of the kids love playing on this coffee table. Ella and Gavin even like to sit on it.
These are some pictures of when we went to the science museum! They had a "Grossology" exhibit with all kinds of gross things. It was SO much fun and I wish that Ryan would have been able to go, he would have LOVED it!
Gavin, Melissa, Jolie, Me, Ella and Jack

There was a place to have a wheel chair race. Melissa kicked my butt!


They even had areas where you could smell something stinky and try to guess what it was. Who would want to smell someone's armpit or butt?? I thought that I was going to throw up, no joke! Ella thought it was pretty awesome! We had a great time everyone!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That is Awesome! What a great place. I wish we had something like that here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...