Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photo shoot

I have taken quite a few pictures of Jack lately and Ella was feeling left out. So today we went and did a photo shoot of just Ella. Well maybe a shot or two of Jack got in there too...



She would NOT let me tell her what to do or how to pose! She knew what she wanted to do!

I couldn't resist. He's pretty adorable too!


My sweet little Ella. I love this last picture. She's my sweet angel. As my Mom says- she's the one who made all of my dreams come true- when she chose me to be her Mother. I am so blessed that she's mine. She truly is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I love you Belly Bug!

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

Hey Rachel, cute pictures! I'd love to link our blogs, but I'd have to invite you via your email address. I think I'm just going to have the girls pictures taken - our family pics aren't too old.

Tiffany Robinson said...

AWW! I love the Paris outfit! hat,sunglasses the whole bit. Your pictures are awesome. I can't wait to come for my photo shoot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...