Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bride to Be




A few days ago Ella came home from school and was acting weird. She kept holding her hand like she was protecting it, as though she had injured it. When I asked her if she was OK she showed me this RING! She told me that while outside playing at the playground she and Anthony (a little boy in her class) had found this ring and that now they are getting married! Talking marriage at 5. It's starting already. What on earth am I going to do when she's a teenager!? Boy are we in for it. The other thing is that he- Anthony- is insane! He's pretty much the class bully with ADD and a Mohawk! She goes for the bad boys. Like Mother like daughter. Good thing mine turned out to be a big teddy bear after all.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

She can only get married if Grace can be in the wedding party and if Joseph and I can sing their love song at their first dance...:)

Shalyse said...

Rachel, I LOVE hearing updates on Ella and Jack and you take the most amazing pictures of them too! That is so much fun that Jack is walking/running! I can't wait until Andrea can do that too! Ella is so beautiful just like her mother! Thanks for letting us know all of the things going on with your family! We love you!

Tiffany Robinson said...

HAHAHA!! so Cute!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

that is so cute! I love it! That will be a story to tell for a long long time! :) Ella is so cute!

Ashlee said...

That CRACKS me up, Elliott too, he was laughing pretty hard! Watch out, she is only 5! Sheesh!

Dave and Courtney said...

that is so funny! that takes me back to being in school...the things kids come up with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...