Wednesday, July 9, 2008

WISCONSIN

The plane ride to Wisconsin
Ella rocking out in the car on the way to the farm
The FARM!
Ella, Jack and I flew to Wisconsin a couple weeks ago for a very needed trip to see my family! None of us had been out there in two years- so it was very a much over due trip. I had been concerned with having two small children on a three and a half hour flight alone, however it ended up being great. I had forgotten how green it was there. There is grass everywhere including in between the freeways and landing stip's. When we finally made it to the farm (we call it the farm because that's what Ethan and Matthew call it.) Ella loved seeing all of her Aunts and Uncles and especially Grandpa and Grandma. For everyone other then my Mom and Dad this was their first time meeting Jack! Everyone took a turn holding him and everyone thought that he looked just like me when I was a baby. It's always so nice to go back home where everyone loves you and is excited you're there. I love just hanging out with my Mom and my sisters!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I'm glad it was a good trip! I am happy to see you blogging again. We never did talk very much while you were gone. I felt like whenever I called no one answered. oh well in the past...you are back and I will have to chat with you tomorrow. Does your cell phone work?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...