Monday, July 28, 2008

Naked?




Ella came to me the other day and said that Jack was playing in her bedroom.... naked. Say what? He loves to go and play with her doll house and yank all of her CD's out. Why was he naked? So I went to find him and sure enough he was.. naked. All I can think is that his diaper snagged on the CD player and he wiggled out of it. I thought it was pretty funny to say the least. (By the way before I had kids and even when Ella was little I would say that I would never let my baby be without clothing. Man, things change with a second kid.)

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

you are so funny. So only two kids for you now, no more kids! He is also all boy...into everything, exploring, figuring out things we think they can't even do.

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

It is so funny! I love how he is just chillin naked! Jolie loves to be naked too and knows how to pull her diaper off, I always have to keep clothes on her or she will pull it off the first chance she gets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...