Monday, July 28, 2008

Biter Biscuits






Jack had his first taste of biter biscuits' the other day. I had forgotten how messy they were. He got it everywhere- the carpet, his feet and even in his ear- not to mention his head, arms and belly. He LOVED it! he kept dropping it down near his sides and would get so mad, he wanted it back! My sweet little man. (Melissa, I tried looking online for the bitter biscuits that I was talking about- they are called biter- not bitter. I'm not sure why we grew up calling them bitter. We're weird.)

2 comments:

COURTNEY said...

I SOOOO remember those days. I hated the mess, but I kept them on hand for those times when I absolutely HAD to have 15 minutes to do something. I rejoiced greatly when we were able to switch over to apple wheels!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Haha that is funny! I am sorry to be the one to tell you that bitter biscuits don't exist! But to you they will always be that because that is what you grew up knowing them as! Jolie loves them! She also likes the arrowroot cookies too (i don't know why they call them arrowroot but they do!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...