Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Jack is Officially 7 Years Old

Since Ryan was gone for Jack's birthday party we had a little family party for him.
He requested "Mini Murph's" for dinner.


After dinner we all sat and watched him open all of his presents from me and Ryan.

He was so funny... he kept looking up.. he didn't want to see what the present was until it was all unwrapped!

More and more and more Ninja Turtle things.

When Lila saw that big blanket she had to try it out..
Poor baby!! She just wanted that Ninja Turtle blanket... (I got her a girly one for Christmas)
Apple pit instead of cake!

This was my Jack-Jack when he was just a couple of days old. I can't believe that 7 years have passed.
He has tested my patience more then any other child. At the same time he is my most loving.
Happy Birthday to my favorite boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...