Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime Fun with the Ballards


The kids have been outside all day everyday.
The Ballard's came over to hang out and play in the sprinkler.



Preston and Jack
They are so cute together. For the most part they get along pretty well.
hugging the neighbor Logan
and
Booty shaking it!

Jack did NOT believe me when I told him he could drink out of the hose!
It comes straight from the house and is a new hose....
finally when he actually took a drink he thought it was so fun!
Jack came up to me "Mama, take a picture of my HUGE muscles!"
That evening we had lots of corn on the cob and barbecued some hot dogs and chicken!
So yummy! I LOVE summer nights!

*********************************************************************************


The next day Lisa and I took the kids to this fun splash pad place in highland!
It was built while we were living in Arizona. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot more time there this summer!
Ella and Paige kind of hung out close at first before running off to make new friends and have fun on their own
My cousin Sami came to hang out for a little while before work
My kids sure love you Sami!
Don't you LOVE Brielle's bikini and sunglasses!?
Jack was taking a little while to get used to the idea of the little river.
He was tried from staying up so late the night before too...

Our little spot
I was so HOT! I don't know how much water I drank!
I LOVE Jack's face! He finally got into it!

Presto!

*****************************************************************************
As soon as we were done at the splash pad we all raced home, changed clothes and met up for the Lehi horse parade!
Jack and Ella love all of the little horses!
Jack kept asking "what's so stinky!?"

The Ballard clan. Poor Preston slept through the whole thing!
After the parade we walked over to a park to let the kids play.
Lisa got the girls an ice cream from the ice cream man.
It was Paige's FIRST time getting anything from an ice cream truck!
I LOVE summers in Utah!
Have I said that before!?
I'm serious! We have been having so much fun and the weather has been great!
We still have so much going on over the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Our fun family said...

lets plan a day soon to go back to the splash pad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...