Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Rodeo and Another Parade

My Brother Aaron and his family- Jamie, Lucy and Benny all came out to Utah for a visit!!
One of the days they were here we all went to the rodeo!
Something the kids and I have never done before.
Ryan has been several times....
Jack all ready in his cowboy outfit!
He was so excited! He loves anything cowboy

Lucy and Aaron
I kept asking Jack- look here, look at Mama. But he wouldn't even turn his head to look at me for one second! He was glued to watching those cowboys ride their horses!
There were lots of fun things to watch and some scary things...

There was also a motocross show
Oh! Jack finally looks at me!
Only because they were cleaning up and getting ready for more cowboys.
Ella really liked the rodeo too! She was cheering so loud, clapping and whistling!
Aaron, Jamie and Lucy- Benny was with his Grandma
We all got hamburgers and treats
Back to not looking at me. Seriously, it was so funny how he wouldn't even look at me for one second. He was SO into it!
Most of the night he stood in his seat, he wouldn't even sit down!
He asked Ryan and I over and over again, when is it my turn to ride the horse!? I wont fall off, I promise! I am a cowboy, see!! (Pointing to his cowboy boots) I can do it Dad!
IT'S MY TURN!!!
When it was over he asked us when we were going to another rodeo!
Thank you so much for coming to see us Aaron and Jamie!
We loved seeing you all and are sad that we live so far away!
And
thank you for inviting us to the rodeo!
It was so much fun!!
Our little cowboy!
Hot and sweaty!
I can't wait to take the kids again! They loved it!!

*******************************************************************************
I know, ANOTHER parade! Hehehehehehehehe!
The kids love them... and I can just sit there and do nothing.
(We only have two more parades to go to this summer! HA!)
We weren't actually planning on going, since we had stayed up so late the night before at the rodeo. But the kids woke up and wanted to go.
It was such a HOT and BRIGHT morning!!
In fact, I ended up drinking 4 bottles of water and it wasn't nearly enough!
I actually started feeling pretty sick... good thing Ella caught a HUGE handful of otter pops!


At this parade there were tons of fun floats made by different boy scouts, wards and primaries!
They were so cute!!!
The favorite part of parades... getting lots of candy!!!!
Of course Jack and Ryan love seeing all of the cars and trucks the best.
Jack thought these Jeep's were pretty cool, driving up on each other.
The Lehi football team gave Jack a little football, he thought that was pretty cool.
This was the best parade we have been to so far this year
Summer is in full swing and I couldn't be more excited!!
On our way home from the parade we stopped to get gas...
and there were Aunt Sara and Uncle Jared!
They came into town for a visit and were at the parade too!
I wish that we had known, we could have sat together!
It was great to see you guys!
*
Next is camping and independence day!!!

1 comment:

Our fun family said...

I could actually see jack being a bull rider, i mean he is small and strong and is not afraid of heights and looks good in cowboy gear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...