Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Last week.....

We had such great weather last week, which meant a LOT of playing outside and riding bikes.
The Ballards came over to play! When the sun finally went down and the boys came inside they were filthy! Look at those scraped up knees!

One afternoon I wanted to take some pictures of the kids, but this one of Jack was all I got.
Too busy having fun I guess.
For the past couple of days it's actually been.... hot!
The kids, along with some neighbor friends got out the little pool
What's with boy's and guns?


Ella being crazy!!


Last week Paige had a swim birthday party and we brought our big water slide.
Jack was the first one to go down.
I thought he might be scared, but he wasn't.
He didn't even care that the water was pretty cold.
I LOVE that summer is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...