Friday, June 17, 2011

Park Day

This week the weather has been so wonderful!
A little late in coming, but finally here!
I love Utah summers, it's one of the things I missed most about living in Arizona.
Laying on the grass, feeling the cool breeze and looking up at the beautiful mountains and blue sky! AND not feeling like I was melting!
It's still so green here. Usually things start to brown around here by now. But with how much rain we have been getting everything is still so lush and green.
Ryan had been working on school projects all morning and decided he needed to get out of the house and spend some time with the family.
We took the kids to a fun park down the street to play and have a picnic.
It was the same park Ella went to for the first time when she was a baby.
Ella was happy there were so many other kids her age there.
I think that she's really starting to miss school. Before she knows it, school will be starting again!

Jack loves to swing!!
So many things to see and do at the park!

My sweet kids!! They love being outside, I can't wait to take them camping in just a couple of weeks!

Ryan and I spend most of the afternoon sitting on a bench chatting and playing sudoku.
However, this couple gave Ryan quite a bit of enjoyment.
There was lots of sweet nothings whispered and kisses stolen, all of which Ryan thought was hilarious!


Oh.... and a belly picture of me.
After taking pictures of the kids, Ella wanted to take a picture of me.
28 weeks!!!! 3rd trimester here I am!!
Only 12 weeks left to go! I can't wait!!
Ryan was such a good Daddy, helping the kids and keeping them entertained.
At one point Jack really needed to use the restroom.
Ryan took him.
As they walked back Jack had a HUGE smile on his face.
He then told me about how he was a big boy and got to use the potty where he didn't have to sit down but got to STAND UP!
That's a big deal for a little guy I guess.
I am so looking forward to more days like this one!!
I love my little family!!! I love summer!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a fun park! The kids looked like they had a great time! Love you belly pic. So cute! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...