Friday, June 17, 2011

10 Years

Ryan and I- Some friends- Lisa and her date
This picture was taken in June 2001!
I was 18 years old. Ryan was 20.
It's the first ever picture of Ryan and I together!
We had been dating about a week...
As we were getting ready to go out to eat that night Ryan showed up in a really gross old tee shirt, so I made him change... into a shirt I had bought for another guy I was dating at the time!
After that night, I never saw any other guy again. It was just Ryan and I from then on.
Look how young (and thin!) we are!!!!
Now here we are 10 YEARS later!!!!
We have changed... just a little!
To celebrate being together 10 whole years, Ryan and I went out on a date to the same restaurant where we met!
It used to be a bad Mexican food place, now it's a bad Chinese food place!
It was still fun and brought back so many fun memories!
Especially when the waitress put us in the exact booth where we met, without knowing it!


It was fun to sit and chat about everything that's happened in the last ten years!
2 1/2 kids, 10 moves to three states, 5 jobs, 5 cars and lots of school!
It's been a great 10 years! I can't wait to see what the next ten years will be like for us!
I love you Ryan!!!
(To check out the story of how we met, go here!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...