Saturday, June 4, 2011

Jack Bike 3


So as I said in a previous post, Jack has been asking to have his training wheels taken off for quite some time now.
So last week after some pretty intense pestering to Ryan, Jack finally got his way and Ryan took off his training wheels.
As Ryan and I walked Jack and his bike to the circle Ryan and I both said, this is going to last about five minutes before he asks to have his training wheels put back on.

We were both wrong!
We set the bike down, he hopped on and off he went!!
We were SHOCKED!

He did great keeping his balance, even around curves!
His only problem was getting going from a stop. It took his a while to figure out how to push off.
We are so proud of our little guy!
I still can't get over the fact that he's only 3 and riding this tiny little bike, without training wheels!
Then yesterday while at the park he started showing off some tricks!
I have no idea where he learned this, but he sure is good at it!!
We were all laughing so hard!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Wow,I cannot believe it! Ummm, Gunnar cannot even ride without his training wheels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...