Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day

We have a special Valentines fairy who comes and leaves the children treats!
Ella was so excited she had a hard time sleeping the night before. It was like Santa was coming. {you can see the glitter on Ella's sheets. Everywhere the Valentines fairy flies she leaves glitter}

Jack-Jack woke up while Ella was looking through her gift basket. He was very mad that he couldn't get in.
So we went and got him his basket. He forgot about ever wanting to go in Ella's room.
My sweet little babies.
Since Sarah was visiting and it was Valentines day {so sad that she was away from her new sweet husband their first Valentines day!} Ryan and I got to go on a DATE! {Thank you Sarah for watching the kids and thank you Melissa and Brian for the gift card!} It was so weird though. We almost NEVER get to go out, let alone without any children! We didn't know what to talk about for the first ten minuets. Then we didn't want to leave. We could have stayed there all night talking with each other.

Before we left we exchanged some gifts- I got him some work out clothes- he got me some new things for my camera. Perfection.
This was our SEVENTH Valentines day together! I think this year was the best!
I love you sweetheart. I can't believe that it's been seven years! I love you more then ever! You still give me goose bumps. Thank you for being my best friend! I love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

You are such a great mom!!! Cute little baskets.

The Bullards said...

Just want you to know that we now also have the valentines fairy come to our house... After Ava heard Ella talk about it, there was no way that the fairy could not visit our house!!! Thanks for the new tradition!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...