Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything fun must end

Our last night there we went out to one of our favorite places! {not only is it good, but it's super cheap! All three of us eat for less then $20!}
Our last day there I took the kids outside to play in the snow! Ella had a blast, she has always said that she missed the snow. Jack didn't care much for it other then I think he thought it was fun to walk around in. {Don't you love his coat!? He didn't have one! So the week before we left for Utah I found this with Sarah at the Gap for 10 bucks!} It wasn't that cold, about the 50's the whole time we were there. Spring is coming!
Here's a video of Jack's first time in the snow!

On the way home. Poor kids. They were SO sick of being in the car that long... again!

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

HI Rachel! So, I was entering a giveaway on a blog (A Giveaway Addicted Mommy) and I saw your picture and the name Rachel, and I was like, I know her and sure enough it was you. Do you know her personally or how did you find her blog. Anyway, she is great! Hope you are doing great! I love Celine! Hope you had fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...