Wednesday, February 18, 2009

She had to leave someday.........

{Ella loves her Aunt Sarah! They were best buddies all week! Thanks for putting up with her following your every move Sar!}
After being here a week it was time for Sarah to fly home. It was so nice having her here! It was nice to just relax and hang out. I hope that she had fun. I know that I did!
Some of the things we did while she was here- Shopping, saw the movie "he's just not that into you", Girl's night, played games, baked, watched movies/TV, carpool, Papa Murphys Pizza, played at the park, Culvers and more shopping.
It was a love- hate relationship.

Are we wearing matching tee shirts you ask? Why yes, yes we are. Our Mom used to dress us in matching clothes all the time. So what if we still want to in our 20's? Now every time I wear it I'll think of you Sar. It was seriously so nice to have you here. There's nothing like having your sister close by. I wish that you lived closer so that we could see each other more. I had so much fun just talking. I missed you the second I dropped you off. I love you!
{here's hoping for May to come soon!}

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun!! I love the twinner shirts.

The Bullards said...

Love the shirts! I am so glad I got to meet Sarah - she is so awesome!

Karla Lewis said...

I love the black and white picture!

CcC said...

Wow... it's really cool to see pix of you two all grown up!! I remember our old days playing back in Elk Grove. You have a beautiful family.

Cherie

(P.S. I found your blog through Sarah's blog - we're now Facebook friends!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...