Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celine


{Right before we left for the concert!}

OK- if you didn't already know- I have the BEST friends ever! They secretly bought tickets to see Celine Dion for while I was in Utah!

Jill, Lisa, Tiffany and I

We were SO excited! I have known Lisa a loooooonnnggggg time, and that entire time I have known that she LOVES Celine! She always meant to go to her show in Vegas, but never could get tickets at the right time. Then at the last minuet she found out that she was going to be in Salt Lake for ONE night only!

These were our "original" seats. Yep, nosebleeds. Pretty bad. As we were watching the opening act we were thinking how crappy they were. Although they were SO cheap could we really complain? As we waited we saw that there was a pretty large section of empty seats a LOT closer. Tiff was the brave one who went down first. She just sat in one of the empty seats. After a few minuets we thought, OK, why not try. Who would it hurt right!?
We were pretty worried we would get into trouble, however nobody ever cared. In fact everyone around us were so nice! They moved a couple people around for us and even shared their popcorn and other treats with us!

AND THEN........... Came Celine!
When she came out {a little embarrassing} I almost started crying. Part because I was so excited, but mostly because I knew that Lisa was so excited! And I was so happy that I got to share in that moment with her.
The whole show was absolutely amazing! We had such a great time dancing and singing along!

Here are a couple of really short videos~








Thank you so much for surprising me with the best girl's night EVER! I'm so so so so so so so HAPPY that I was able to go and be there with all of you! We have to do that again!


Here are the men after a long night of babysitting! Thanks guys! {Jack-Jack asleep on a desk}

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Did you go to Celine? How fun!

Rachel said...

YES I DID! The blog was having some trouble, I've got it figured out now, but uh, it was driving me nuts!

Traci said...

That's awesome that you got to go see Celine while you were in Utah...and ended up with such great seats! Sounds like you guys had a great trip to Utah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...