Friday, February 13, 2009

School Valentines

I was home schooled and although I don't feel like I really missed out on very much, one of the things I always wanted to do (other then getting to wait to ride the bus, not actually get on the bus, just line up with the other kids to wait for it) was to get Valentines from classmates! Today Ella's class gave their Valentines and had an ice cream party! She loved carefully opening each card.
Yesterday was another parent teacher conference. I am so pleased, Ella is doing very well. She's so smart, helpful and gets along so well with everyone. As I was getting ready to leave her wonderful teacher told me that there is just one thing that I need to do for Ella- get her into DRAMA! (this is not my first time hearing this) Ella is always so dramatic. She loves to pretend to be different characters or put on a show for me and Ryan. So, I'm starting to think about it. Anyone know how I might be able to get her into some kind of community theater?

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love the little Valentines that that Avorie gets to. Did you guys make cookies?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...