Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Game night

{Ryan's "game" face}
While in Utah we had to have a GAME NIGHT! It's when all of the Husbands get together and play video games while us ladies chat and watch movies.

You do NOT want to see that. I blocked it out for all of you. THIS is RYAN as he truly is. He had so much fun! I don't think that I've seen him that happy in a long time. (Except maybe that one time at PF Chang's- right Brian!)

Jack-Jack and baby Preston! They are almost the same size! Jack is 13 months and Preston is only 3 months! The girls had fun hanging out and eating popcorn. Jack was stealing some.

The girl's were so excited to have a sleepover! Ella finally fell asleep! She's such a night owl!




Baby Preston is so sweet! He's only three months old but can already laugh and does ALL the time!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun! I hope you had a safe trip and everything works out for you guys! You should have stopped by on your way through! :(

Rachel said...

We didn't go through Vegas- or we would have for sure! We went up through flagstaff.

Hope you're all doing well!

Lauren said...

I HATE You! jk. I am SO SO SO jealous you went to Celine. I want to so bad. Glad that you had a great time in UT. :)

Tiffany Robinson said...

some of the video is a little sketchy darn it. I am so glad you got to play in some snow. It has gotten alot warmer here and not much snow around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...